Student / Young Adult Groups
Students and young adults are such a vibrant component of the church! Faith is often exemplified through young lives who believe in and pursue God. High energy fun and learning are part of the community group experience as they grow together.
Current Student / Young Adult Groups:
- MVC Youth Group, Middle & High School Students (Wednesdays from 7PM – 8:30PM @ Renback, led by Chris Davis and youth leaders )
- Senior High Bible Study (Sundays from 4PM – 6PM @ the Davis home)
Women have an incredible understanding and ability of what it means to live in community. Women helping women is at the core of the efforts to encourage, help, and strengthen one another through a variety of endeavors.
Current Women’s groups:
- Ladies Prayer Group, (Tuesdays from 6AM – 7AM @ the Duggins home)
- Ladies Truth Group (Tuesdays from 6:30PM – 8PM @ the Wyant home, led by Maggie Wyant)
- Young Mother’s Group (Wednesdays from 6:30PM – 8PM @ the Boone home, led by Karen Boone)
- Ladies Study, Women of the Word (Every Other Friday from 9:30AM @ Amy Lukachik’s home, led by Amy Lukachik)
Encouraging men to embrace servant leadership is imperative to a proper society and church. MVC strives to create opportunity for men to engage in community for strength and encouragement in an ever challenging age.
Current Men’s groups:
- Men’s Prayer Group, (Wednesdays from 6AM – 7AM @ TC2 Design Conference Room)
- Men’s Study, (Thursdays from 7PM – 8:30PM @ TC2 Design Conference Room, led by Andrew Miller)
Marriage / Parenting Groups
A God given blessing of marriage and privilege of parenting are foundational at MVC. Learning and encouraging each other in these major arenas of life can make the difference between success and failure. Wisdom at just the right time on the journey can give life and hope.
Current Marriage or Parenting groups:
- Young Mother’s Group (Thursdays from 6:30PM – 8PM @ the Boone home, led by Karen Boone)
- Financial Peace University (Tuesday’s 6:30pm led by Brent & Karin Graham at Renback annex)
Children are a blessing and gift from God to families and the church. MVC strives to provide safe, loving opportunities for children. A family approach to ministry ensures that children are welcomed and embraced at MVC.
Current opportunities for children to join in community:
- Children’s Church (Sundays at 10:30AM @ Renback)